Road Glide banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold. Price reduction to $495 I have a set of JRI adjustable 13" shocks for an Ultra, they have the heavy spring on them. I bought them from another forum member who has his own website reviewing lots of products. After he ran them for a while he put them up for sale. I bought these exact shocks from him. I had the springs switched out for heavier loads. They are great shocks in great condition. I replaced Progressive 444s with the JRI which are much better. $495 shipped. Shocks are Sold.

Here's a link to an excellent review: MyRoadGlide Product Spotlight – JRi Harley-Davidson Twin Shocks | TheBaggerBlog.com

Sold Harley Hammock (is Sold) rider and passenger seat, fits '09 to '13 at least. Great shape, have done a number of 400-600 mile days no problem. Probably 15k miles on it. $325 shipped.

Sold Kuryakyn back rest Sold, $125- shipped. Nice piece, very adjustable, has a small double zippered pocket on the back for small items.

Sold Road Glide shift linkage with Heim joints, this is a polished, stainless, made in USA part I found on an internet search. Very nice part, the only on on my bike that says "Road Glide" $90. Part is sold.

Will attach more pics on additional posts.

Attachments

·
Registered
529 Posts
PM Sent on Backrest

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
JRI Shocks still available, all other items sold

JRI Shocks still available.

I have a set of JRI adjustable 13" shocks for an Ultra, they have the heavy spring on them. I bought them from another forum member who has his own website reviewing lots of products. After he ran them for a while he put them up for sale. I bought these exact shocks from him. I had the springs switched out for heavier loads. They are great shocks in great condition. I replaced Progressive 444s with the JRI which are much better. $550 shipped.

Shocks come with adjusting wrench for preload/sag adjustment.

Here's a link to an excellent review: MyRoadGlide Product Spotlight – JRi Harley-Davidson Twin Shocks | TheBaggerBlog.com

Pictures are at the start of this thread.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts