Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please please please.!!! Does anyone have howards phone number at jri? I want to place an order

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
1-954-848-1525

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Best shocks out there for the money
I don't think so , I've owned Progressive , JRi and Ohlins . Ohlins is hard to beat for quality and price, JRi makes a nice shock but they cost more buying direct than Ohlins do buying from forum sponsor Motorcyclemetal using your forum discount , Ohlins also has been around much longer with a much longer proven track record

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just purchased a set of rear jri shocks from howard at motorcycle metal and just put them on and got them dialed in. By far without question the best 600 dollars I have ever spent. Howard is the best to deal with and helps you do the install and 100 percent happy with purchase

·
Registered
5 Posts
Made in the USA

Yeah I don't know why I wouldn't want a shock from a company that manufactures all the shocks for our military vehicles and is made here in the U.S.A. Price isn't an option knowing I'm putting money back into our economy and not into some company in Sweden. Just my 2 cents.

I don't think so , I've owned Progressive , JRi and Ohlins . Ohlins is hard to beat for quality and price, JRi makes a nice shock but they cost more buying direct than Ohlins do buying from forum sponsor Motorcyclemetal using your forum discount , Ohlins also has been around much longer with a much longer proven track record

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Yeah I don't know why I wouldn't want a shock from a company that manufactures all the shocks for our military vehicles and is made here in the U.S.A. Price isn't an option knowing I'm putting money back into our economy and not into some company in Sweden. Just my 2 cents.
You are not going to bait me in Slowguy , however I could give you many reasons , JRi are not the shocks they once were , buyer beware

1 - 11 of 11 Posts