Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Any reason you can think of that these wouldn't work on a '16?

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Any reason you can think of that these wouldn't work on a '16?
Yes they will I wasn’t sure if the twist grip sensor and switch wiring was the same on the 2016 as the 18 but I just checked on the Ronnie’s HD parts finder and the 16-18 uses the same part numbers so all is good.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
That's a good price on pre wired bars. They are great bars, I have a set myself. Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I had these on my 2018 RGS for about 500 miles, I really liked how they looked, but I needed something with a little more pullback due to some carpal tunnel issues I am having. These bars are in excellent condition and come fully pre-wired with the switch wiring and throttle sensor from my ‘18 RGS. These bars were a major pain to wire so rather than try to pull the wiring back out I opted to buy a new throttle sensor and switch wiring for my new bars. This makes the installation of these bars a simple plug and play operation for their new owner. The switch wiring and throttle sensor should work with any 2016 and newer models.

$275 + atctual shipping cost or local pickup in Orlando, FL.

Are these wired for heat grips by chance? I know you said it would work on 2017's but want to make sure it would work on the ultra.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Congrats, thx for letting me know.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts