Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This spring I ordered some custom bars from them directly. I saw the "Bad Attitude " bars and called to inquire about specs. Talked to the owner directly. He said that they bring the 2" closer to the rider because of the angle. I asked is it possible yo get them made for 3". "I can do that" was the reply, just leave a note on checkout on his ebay page. So gor same cost, I received them after about 3 week. Worth it! Afer a season of riding, including a ride from Milwaukee to Sturgis and back, these are great for me!

5' 9" stock seat. Went with 12" rise. Great customer service and fantastic bars! I waited to give a good season review. I highly recommend them to those looking yo get away from stock bars.

Attachments

·
Registered
844 Posts
Great looking bars. I have the 14" straights and they are very well made. Jim does a great job on his bars. I got mine in less than 2 weeks.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Hi great looking bars did you need to change the wires

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk
On my 14" bars i did add wire extensions. I bought +6" clutch cable and top ABS brake line, but i did not need the brake line. The stock one, when you cut the zip ties and move the line around, it is long enough. But i have a brand new Magnum brake line when i want to swap it out now.:grin:

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
On my 14" bars i did add wire extensions. I bought +6" clutch cable and top ABS brake line, but i did not need the brake line. The stock one, when you cut the zip ties and move the line around, it is long enough. But i have a brand new Magnum brake line when i want to swap it out now.:grin:

Ok thanks i have ask MR Jim if i can get the bars in 10” thanks again for reply

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok thanks i have ask MR Jim if i can get the bars in 10” thanks again for reply

I have some 10" for sale (also JSR Customs). Look like these, but go straight up like Yaffe bars. (No bend at bottom) Pm me if interested.

And I did not need any extensions.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
I have some 10" for sale (also JSR Customs). Look like these, but go straight up like Yaffe bars. (No bend at bottom) Pm me if interested.

And I did not need any extensions.

Thanks maybe intressed if i don’t get the Attitude bars in 10” i am waiting for an answer by Jim

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just ordered a set of the 12", BB Bomber, did you have to add wire extensions or change the clutch/brake lines?
Nope. Just cut the zip ties and toss out that plastic "wire organizer" card thingy. There's pleanty of cable and lines.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts