Road Glide banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Congrats to tjs529 on winning bike of the month for July!!! Here are all the details

This is my new project, It was built by myself. What I did was the painted inner fairing, Black powdercoated front end and the front RC Component 23" wheel and rotors and RWD front fender. After I had the wheel on I decided to rake the front so I installed Tri Glide triple trees and modified the fairing bracket to fit the new trees. Then I wired up the Yaffe Monkey bars and installed a set of levers from Carsima Audio on the forum and a set of RWD grips. A set of TJD Designs 4" extended bags, and a read fender by Bad Dad. A air cleaner to match the Holeshot front wheel and a RC component Exhaust. Gas tank is a Yaffe with dash ans custom cut H_D seat. For the audio I have a set of JL audio 653 components in the fairing and C2 6x9s in the saddlebag lids with the Baagger Audio Lids and an Elf audio amp. I am very happy with the setup, and am very greatfull for all of the help from other forum members as this is one of the best sites to get reliable information onfor any thing that you want to do on your bike.

Thanks to all that voted!
And some pics

·
Registered
8,199 Posts
Nice job on the bike and congrats on the trophy.

·
Registered
397 Posts
beautiful bike congrats

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Really sweet ride. Congrats. The bike really flows looking from the back. Sorta like a nice woman.:cool:

·
Registered
974 Posts
Congrats on BOM- very nice work you have done on your ride-nice touches to make it one of a kind for sure-now enjoy her!

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Bom

nice ride tj. love the pads on the lids. where did u getem?

·
Registered
828 Posts
Thats a good looking bike man! congrats on the win.

·
Registered
4,022 Posts
Congrats TJS! Your bike is truly awesome!
I knew as soon as I saw which bikes were competing for July BOTM that you were gonna win. Your bike is in a totally different league compared to the rest of our bikes in July.
However, you need to take some better pictures! Those pictures dont do your bike justice.
Good show!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.