Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
21 - 40 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
6,262 Posts
Congrats Mike. Nice looking ride you have

Reactions: Mike U

·
Shark of the Month October 13
9,785 Posts
Thanks Todd!
Mike U.
I'm nominating you as an honorary member of the "Florida Ol' Farts Lunch Riders Club", so you're now free to call him "Hector".

·
Shark of the Month October 13
9,785 Posts
Michael, great build thread with lots of documentation, great build, by a great member. I'm jealous that you have the mechanical skills to do everything but the paint/powder coating yourself .... and the damn thing still works! lol Plus, it's not often we're treated to a build thread that includes the build of the bike barn in addition to the bike! Ride her hard but safe!

·
Super Moderator
9,484 Posts
Michael, great build thread with lots of documentation, great build, by a great member. I'm jealous that you have the mechanical skills to do everything but the paint/powder coating yourself .... and the damn thing still works! lol Plus, it's not often we're treated to a build thread that incudes the build of the bike barn in addition to the bike! Ride her hard but safe!
Thanks Kevin!
I appreciate it Brother.
Mike U.
I'm nominating you as an honorary member of the "Florida Ol' Farts Lunch Riders Club" so you're now free to call him "Hector".
Right On Unc!!!!
Mike U.

·
Registered
3,668 Posts
You deserved it sir!

Reactions: Mike U

·
Registered
2020 Zephyr Blue / Black RGS stage 2 TQ cam,V&H power duals, Ventilator Ciro bag blades,Kahuna heate
484 Posts
Thanks to All The Great Members that made My June Win Possible.
Mike U.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think it was all the money, time, and vision that made it happen Mike well earned!

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Congratulations Mike, well deserved!!!!!

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Hoorah Mike U. Bike looks killer.
That's one sexy beeeeatich.
The bike too. Lol
Well done Sir.

Reactions: DanHappy and Mike U

·
Registered
543 Posts
Well, I'm really out of touch here....just not enough time to keep up with everything happening in the forums. I knew Mike's Sinister Sister was in the June running....and what a superb custom bike it is. I just checked back in and confirmed the win...of which I had no doubt.

Mike....Thanks for taking us along for the ride. That's some serious and gorgeous iron you've built. Congratulations on the tiara ;) and thank you for sharing the good times here.

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
PXL_20210525_213642579.MP.jpg
PXL_20210525_213649767.MP.jpg
PXL_20210525_213633910.MP.jpg

My favorite part of this bike is: This is my first Harley, (I have owned many other bikes) after getting married, multiple Army deployments, 3 kids, 2 businesses, I finally got the ok to buy this bad boy. It looked nothing like this when purchased. I've done most of the work myself besides the engine work and front suspension.

Upgrades: I'm probably forgetting a few.
Stage 5 110 tire shredder kit
Blacked out engine
Black forks with GP suspension adjustable mono tubes
Ohlins rear shocks
Cvo front fairing, with chopped crash bar
Kst customs black handle bars
Arlen Ness grips
Black stainless steel braided cables
talon wheels
Performance machine fork cans, shift linkage, horn cover, saddle bag hinges levers
Extended brake pedal and heel toe shifter
Harley cvo extended bags
Sinister sounds front speakers, ark audio 4 channel amp, American hard bag 6x9 lids with Hertz Millie pro speakers Sony 7000 radio
Harley alarm.
Harley defiance footboards front and rear
Vance and Hines headers
S&S slip ons
Vance and Hines power dual headers
Ciro taillight
Custom dynamics front turn signals
Corbin seat

Attachments

21 - 40 of 67 Posts