Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Spoke to the owner of the T&C today. Depsite the fact that a handful of members had to cancel their plans for SW4 and drop out in recent weeks, there have been other members who've decided to jump in. AS of today the T&C is completely sold out of rooms if you are looking for 3+ nights. All they have at this time is a couple rooms on one night and one on another, etc.

If you're late in getting a room reserved, you'll need to try the Royalty Inn, they still have a handful of rooms blocked for us.

As of today we're standing tall at 248 guests on 173 bikes that have officially registered on this site to attend SW4. If you have not yet registered, please make contact with Tracy B to get that done.

We have some great raffle prizes being donated. I know of several that have values from $150 to $350. How would you liike to get 4 nights of your stay at the T & C paid for in total! That's right, your organizers are giving away a certificate for 4 nights lodging at the T & C. as a raffle prize. :D That's gonna make the trip considerably less expensive for one lucky winner. Who will win the free lodging for the entire "Insane in Maine Tour"?

·
7,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Keep Tracy busy selling tickets once you get there. No tickee, no winee! We do have some great prizes that have been donated, and a couple that are truely unique. Look forward to seeing all of you in August. All we need now is some nice sunny days and it'll be an awesome week. For those of you old enough to remember Woodstock, start chanting "No Rain!" ... "No Rain!"

·
7,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
Of course, the raffle stuff is only free IF you can somehow talk Tracy out of some free raffle tickets, and that's one that isn't gonna be easy.

Of course all that money goes to charity, so it's a good cause. At least that's what justifies the amazingly expensive stuff that I've "won" so far.

·
7,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No less, no worse than anyone else riding a non-RG! All members here, and all their guests are welcome regardless of what they ride, but he may take some good natured ribbing. As long as he's not extremely semsitive everything will be cool.

·
Registered
918 Posts
My brother is flying in from Organ how bad are you guys going to bust his ball if he rides my springer up ?
What Organ is he flying in from ??
Would rather he show up on a Springer than not show up at all.....
I'm sure if he arrives with an open mind, a good attitude, and thick
skin, he'll blend in with the rest of the "circus folks"....

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Kinda hopin' this shows up in the raffle. I know the owner has had visions of Victorys and dual sports dancin' in his eyes :D:eek::D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts