Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to extend an invitation to all for the 2015 Bedouin Shrine Poker Run on June 13, 2015 in Muskogee, Oklahoma.

The ride starts at the Bedouin Shrine Temple, 201 S. 6th St., in Muskogee.

Registration is from 9:00-11:00 am and the last bike in will be at 4:30 pm.

Prizes and awards are scheduled to start at 5:00 pm with separate prize pools for the ladies and cages.

All proceeds will benefit the Shriner's Hospitals for Children, so it will be a great time for an even greater cause and I look forward to seeing you there!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'd love to go to this but I'm pretty sure I'll be working overtime this weekend.....
I definitely understand that. I've been on 28 hours of overtime a week for the last six months. I'm sure not complaining, as the money has definitely come in handy. lol

The run is about a month out, so I figured I would start spreading the word as early as I could.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
For those in the area who are available and not going to SW, I just wanted to bring this back up and extend the invitation again since the run is this coming Saturday.

It'll definitely be good times!

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know there may not be much interest here in this run, but I figured I would post the route just in case any of the Oklahoma members or anyone close by decided they wanted to come on over and take part.

This really is a good time for a great cause, as all proceeds go to support our Shriner's Hospitals for Children - both the burn and orthopedic centers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts