Discussion Starter #1
Third Annual Pork Chop Run slash Meet and Greet

O fish al date is June 18 reservation time to be set still

may call the best western yawl stayed at for a special rate

Jack

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
I like the plan. I will try my best to be there.

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
I'm bummed. Just got a wedding notice for family for this weekend. Was really looking forward to it, but you know how family is. We will see what happens between now and then but looks like I might be a no go this year. Really bummed.

·
Super Moderator
10,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well that's a bummer Scott , also found out that weekend is the James Dean run , I've rode to Fairmount and Marion , on the way to Elkhart , to pick a camper up for the bike , and took a pitcher or three , but never even knew there was a James Dean run , might be interesting ..

But alas , I have set the dates ..

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
Well that's a bummer Scott , also found out that weekend is the James Dean run , I've rode to Fairmount and Marion , on the way to Elkhart , to pick a camper up for the bike , and took a pitcher or three , but never even knew there was a James Dean run , might be interesting ..

But alas , I have set the dates ..
It's still far enough away (almost 6 mths), and you are the organizer, I know of at least one person who wouldn't be bothered by a date change......

·
Registered
2,518 Posts
Wish I could, but I'll be in the "Great Northwest" during that time. Next year?

·
Super Moderator
10,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We will be leaving Friday morning ( 17th ) and returning Sunday morning .. Been kinda unorganized on Saturday for rides .. Had a few mapped out but didn't ride them .. I got between one and four going .. Wifey's hip has really been bothering her , don't know what lies ahead there , right now she's not up to much of anything ,. let alone a 400 mile ride ..

I am connected with someone , who , if it werks out , will make available a 'collectible one of a kind memento' for the ride ..

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
The wife and I are in for sure. Working on some non enlightened batwing and metric riders to tag along. They're still good people, just not as smart as the rest of us.:wink:

Talked to Bill on the phone last night, he didn't seem to know about this, told him to get with you for details.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts