Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2020 HD Road Glide Special
22 Posts
Welcome to the June Bike of the Month Competition!

View attachment 442819

Congrats to our May winner, @SwiftyGlide

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second bike that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery
Welcome to the June Bike of the Month Competition!

View attachment 442819

Congrats to our May winner, @SwiftyGlide

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second bike that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery
This my ”mistress" a 2020 Road Glide Special. I have installed Thrashin floor boards, passenger pegs, adjustable brake pedal, and shift arms. I have also installed FXR Motorworks 14" bars with Avon grips, Oberon adjustable brake and clutch lever, Bassani True Duals with slip ons. A Rekluse hydraulic clutch slave, Legend Revo shocks and Legend Axeo front suspension system, Mustang seat with drivers back rest, and Freedom windshield. Next week she goes to the dyno and fitted with a screaming eagle air cleaner. My favorite trip hasnt happened yet justnaround town and work rides. Headed North for a moto camping trip for 4th of July weekend. I love the ride!!

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts