Road Glide banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

June BOTM

8K views 26 replies 15 participants last post by  Zedbra 
#1 ·
Welcome to the June Bike of the Month Competition!

Tire Wheel Sky Fuel tank Vehicle

Congrats to our May winner, @SwiftyGlide

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second bike that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery

See less See more
#2 ·
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Sky Automotive fuel system

Wheel Tire Fuel tank Sky Automotive fuel system

Wheel Tire Sky Cloud Land vehicle

Got my first Harley in March of this year! Only took me 38 years!! Dream finally came true! Got Covid a month ago, wasn’t even feeling sick, so instead of staying In my room for 5 days I jumped on my girl and went on a “little ride” from.Central Cali I went east finally got to see the Grand Canyon. Didn’t talk to a single person it was a “rideabout” that I truly needed in my life. An amazing life experience!!😎✌🏼

#3 ·
Tire Motor vehicle Automotive tire Wheel Automotive lighting

Wheel Tire Sky Land vehicle Vehicle

Tire Fuel tank Wheel Vehicle Automotive lighting

2008 Road Glide 105th Anniversary
Added Air Ride to the rear with 10" shocks
Replaced factory stereo with Aquatic stereo, DB Euphoria FM100.4 Amp and DB Moto CD 6.5" speakers, amp is bridged and running 400 watts to each with 4 gauge Stinger OFC amp kit. Added a 4 gauge secondary frame ground.
16" bars
Led front and rear turn signals
Dual HD led headlights
Roland Sands Air Filter
RC Exhaust
78,000 miles

#4 · (Edited)
2015 Roadglide Special
255 Screamin Eagle Cams
V&H full exhaust
V&H fuel management system
16” Apes with Black braided lines
Red led accent lighting
Front & rear led turn signals, front are running lights and turn signals
Drag Specialties solo seat
Carbon fiber pin striping
4” Extended saddle bags
Powder coated parts through out bike with just the right amount of chrome
Dual 100 decibel alarm system
3 Custom windshields
400 Watt stereo upgrade
Razor removable touring pak
Kuryakyn ISO grips with Stiletto ends
Kuryakyn mirrors painted to match bikes paint
Kuryakyn throttle bosses
Hard lower fairings to match bikes paint
Adjustable pegs for crash bars
Best Harley I’ve ever owned 👍🏻
This bike is a part of my soul
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Fuel tank

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system

Tire Fuel tank Wheel Automotive fuel system Vehicle

#7 ·
2015 Roadglide Special
255 Screamin Eagle Cams
V&H full exhaust
V&H fuel management system
16” Apes with Black braided lines
Red led accent lighting
Front & rear led turn signals, front are running lights and turn signals
Drag Specialties solo seat
Carbon fiber pin striping
4” Extended saddle bags
Powder coated parts through out bike
Dual 100 decibel alarm system
3 Custom windshields
400 Watt stereo upgrade
Razor removable touring pak
Kuryakyn ISO grips with Stiletto ends
Kuryakyn mirrors painted to match bikes paint
Kuryakyn throttle bosses
Hard lower fairings to match bikes paint
Adjustable pegs for crash bars
Best Harley I’ve ever owned 👍🏻
This bike is a part of my soul View attachment 443089
View attachment 443097
View attachment 443096
@Swomack Your Glide is looking Sweet Scott, Congrats !
Glad to see You entered.
You get My Vote too Brother.
Mike U.

#9 · (Edited)
Been searching for and recently found this 1981 FLTC survivor. 46k miles strong and many more to go. Trying to figure out how many of these were made in the last year of AMF. She’s off the trailer and scheduled to be cruising the Weirs for Laconia week.

She’s bone stock, except for necessities like the S+S carb upgrade, replacement cables, extra brake light on the tour pack and at least the third fuel shut off. Some repaint on the fairing (if you ain’t been down, you’re going down). Very quiet, smooth running and shifting 5-speed.
Tire Wheel Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive lighting
Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system Wheel Tire
Wheel Tire Vehicle Plant Automotive lighting

#10 ·
Bought my dream bike a couple of years back and she has treated me good ever since. Swapped out exhaust for the rhinehart racing 4” full exhaust, added Rockford system, Vance and hine tuner, quick detach, le pera Dropseat, legends revo a rear. Love this bike because I wouldn’t hesitate loading up with the wife and heading out for long trips.

Attachments

#12 ·

View attachment 442819

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second bike that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

#16 · (Edited)

View attachment 442819

View attachment 442819

This my ”mistress" a 2020 Road Glide Special. I have installed Thrashin floor boards, passenger pegs, adjustable brake pedal, and shift arms. I have also installed FXR Motorworks 14" bars with Avon grips, Oberon adjustable brake and clutch lever, Bassani True Duals with slip ons. A Rekluse hydraulic clutch slave, Legend Revo shocks and Legend Axeo front suspension system, Mustang seat with drivers back rest, and Freedom windshield. Next week she goes to the dyno and fitted with a screaming eagle air cleaner. My favorite trip hasnt happened yet justnaround town and work rides. Headed North for a moto camping trip for 4th of July weekend. I love the ride!!

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.