Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ugly and gray perfectly describes today. But rain is on the way and I hadn’t ridden in 10 days! REALLY? 10 days of no therapy! Had to change that. Had a lady here with mom anyway so I could get my monthly chiropractic “tune-up”. Called my beemer buddy down the street and he was game sooo......away we go! He’s only been riding 2 years so he’s enjoying the camaraderie and really enjoying the cool back-country roads that I take him down! Pics are from what a few of you guys already know is my favorite close to home picture &bike “studio” :grin: Thetheth....That’s all folks! :laugh::wink: BTW: 48 degrees seems A LOT COLDER this fall than it did a year ago! Hmmmm

Attachments

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Is that a K bike?

Reactions: Jacksprat56

·
Registered
7,530 Posts
Glad You had a chance to take a much-needed ride and had a buddy to tag along with You Jack.
The weather's been the same here in NY lately.
The sun is finally shining today so I'm going to take a much-needed wind therapy ride too.
Ride-On Brother Jack!
Mike U.

·
Registered
2,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Glad You had a chance to take a much-needed ride and had a buddy to tag along with You Jack.
The weather's been the same here in NY lately.
The sun is finally shining today so I'm going to take a much-needed wind therapy ride too.
Ride-On Brother Jack!
Mike U.
Good for you Mike!! ENJOY BROTHER :grin::grin::wink:

·
Registered
888 Posts
Good to hear you could have coverage for mom and get ya some therapy yourownself! grab the opportunities whenever you can, well done bud. Glide-on.............

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
A nice ride, regardless of temperature (within reason) is one of the best therapy's of all!!

Reactions: Mike U
1 - 13 of 13 Posts