Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a'13 ultra, non-cvo. Has detachable tour pack. Will that docking hardware accommodate a backrest? Also any suggestions for a low profile 2-up seat

·
Registered
7,197 Posts
Just bought a 13 ultra

Congrats on your bike

·
Registered
7,263 Posts
Just bought a'13 ultra, non-cvo. Has detachable tour pack. Will that docking hardware accommodate a backrest? Also any suggestions for a low profile 2-up seat
Congrats on the new ride. As far as the back is concerned, it wI'll accommodate one as long has the it's the 4 point docking hardware which I assume it is because the 2 point hardware wont accommodate the tour pack

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks all, I'll post pics as soon as she's in my garage. She's still at the Indian dealership where some fool traded her in. His loss, my gain! Waiting on the title from H.D. Apparently they like to drag their feet when doing business with non H.D. dealers. Should have her next week. So, I'm not sure what I have for mounting hardware but it's all H.D. for the quick disconnect tour pack. P.O. also did a lot of CVO upgrades; foot boards, highway pegs, grips. I'm upgrading from a 2007 rg so I know a few things will be different. Can't WAIT!!!! Anyway, Thanks again and HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!!!!! God Bless America!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts