Road Glide banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2015 and have a full exhaust done and a screaming eagle breather. Just had it re flashed today and on my way home got to thinking. I might do a set of cams. Will this make a huge a difference? I like the choppy sound they give however I don't feel this bike has it. Really want that sound. I have 4" rhinehearts and Vance and Hines headers. Also I assume horsepower will go up allot ? No idea if I will or not just thinking about it and looking for feed back

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Asking what cams are best is like asking what is the best oil,i'm running Fueling 574 cams,these cams have a very choppy sound,but with that said these are cams best suited for a motor with higher than stock compression,which is what i will be doing this winter,keep in mind if you want more out of you motor,your upgrades should complement one another,talk to the engine builders on this site,lots of experience with this group.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.