Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dad and I completed a 2000 mile trip this past week. My first long ride on the 17’ RGS and it ran perfectly. Hit Glacier N.P. In Montana, then up to Banff N.P. and Jasper N.P. in Alberta returning through British Columbia to the Seattle area.

Wild fires everywhere and Smokey haze from hell almost the whole trip and I still had a blast. The last day of 100 sucked though. We really really wanted Poutine :grin:

3 States:
WA, ID, MT

2 Provinces:
AB, BC

1 Perma-grin

Attachments

·
Registered
3,797 Posts
My dad and I completed a 2000 mile trip this past week. My first long ride on the 17’ RGS and it ran perfectly. Hit Glacier N.P. In Montana, then up to Banff N.P. and Jasper N.P. in Alberta returning through British Columbia to the Seattle area.

Wild fires everywhere and Smokey haze from hell almost the whole trip and I still had a blast. The last day of 100 sucked though. We really really wanted Poutine :grin:

3 States:
WA, ID, MT

2 Provinces:
AB, BC

1 Perma-grin
So cool that you could do that ride with your Dad.

When I was out west in '12 you couldn't see a single star in the night sky because of the smoke. When I was out there in '02 the night sky was amazing! I was talking it up with a friend i was convincing to ride west with me and nothing.

·
Registered
419 Posts

3 States:
WA, ID, MT

2 Provinces:
AB, BC

1 Perma-grin
Did a ride like that with my dad and two brothers last year. It was awesome. Couldn't make the schedules work this year. Was going to ride out with my dad on his cross country (portland to portland) trip for a few days but my bike got hit and won't be back for a few weeks. Those are memories you will never lose.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts