Road Glide banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my wings yesterday, installed now. Now just for this rain to stop and the sun to shine!

Cory

·
Registered
715 Posts
I received the wings for a Christmas present and getting ready to install. Do you have any issues with the install? Looks pretty simple from what I have read.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
very easy to install, literally a one screw install.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Why didnt I buy these sooner?! Awesome, 75 felt like 55 on the interstate. Big difference that I wasn't expecting and the cold ride home lastnight turned a heck of alot warmer with these

·
Registered
936 Posts
FWIW, I got a little rain on my way into work this morning (enough that my bike was soaked when I got in the parking garage at work). Between my Sancho's Wings and my Airlite soft lowers, the only part of me that got wet was about the top half of my FF helmet. Great product, Sancho!

·
Registered
946 Posts
Glad to hear you like the way they work. Been to cold and snowy for me to try them but I'm hoping this weekend. I don't have lowers but am still expecting a difference.

Stephen

·
Registered
936 Posts
Glad to hear you like the way they work. Been to cold and snowy for me to try them but I'm hoping this weekend. I don't have lowers but am still expecting a difference.

Stephen
you won't be disappointed

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

·
Registered
101 Posts
Wings

Finally ordered wings on Friday, been wanting to order these for quite a while. Called David finally on Friday said he would ship Monday, I should have them by Wednesday. I have heard nothing but good about these.

·
Registered
2,756 Posts
They are great, I was very apprehensive about getting them and worried about looks vs function, well all I can say is why couldn't the MCC have thought of selling or putting something like this on the the RG ?

·
Registered
521 Posts
They are great, I was very apprehensive about getting them and worried about looks vs function, well all I can say is why couldn't the MCCARTHY have thought of selling or putting something like this on the the RG ?
Glad to hear everyone is Happy! It took a Road Glide rider to come up with these. Whose MCCARTHY?

·
Registered
100 Posts
wings

Thats MA-CART-NEY. AKA PAUL. Ex beatle, probably doesn't have or ride a harley , let alone a road glide. probable couldn't anyway. Guess i'm gonna have to try the wings. anything to help with the wind buffetting without going to a 25 1/5 inch shield. LOL
Jer

·
Registered
142 Posts
I just installed my wings yesterday. I took a quick spin on the freeway. I looked down at the speedo and saw that I was going over 90 and for once, my glasses weren't bouncing all over my face at that speed.

These wings are a must if you want to get rid of buffeting! Thanks Sanchos Wings - you make a good ride great!

·
Registered
521 Posts
I just installed my wings yesterday. I took a quick spin on the freeway. I looked down at the speedo and saw that I was going over 90 and for once, my glasses weren't bouncing all over my face at that speed.

These wings are a must if you want to get rid of buffeting! Thanks Sanchos Wings - you make a good ride great!
Not guaranteed to make you go faster.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts