Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night I installed my new 772’s that I bought from Howard at motorcyclemetal.com. I have put about 200 miles on them already and as so many before me have stated on here, the ride difference is impressive (I can’t wait to get back to the mountains). Also, I couldn’t have asked for any better customer service than I received from Howard. He provided very thorough written installation and setup instructions and he also walked me through the entire process over the phone while I was installing them. Hey what else can you ask for.

Thanks Howard, something tells me that after my next trip to the smokies I will be paying you a visit to get the front done.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Last night I installed my new 772’s that I bought from Howard at motorcyclemetal.com. I have put about 200 miles on them already and as so many before me have stated on here, the ride difference is impressive (I can’t wait to get back to the mountains). Also, I couldn’t have asked for any better customer service than I received from Howard. He provided very thorough written installation and setup instructions and he also walked me through the entire process over the phone while I was installing them. Hey what else can you ask for.

Thanks Howard, something tells me that after my next trip to the smokies I will be paying you a visit to get the front done.
Since you only live just up the street, you are welcome anytime. Definitely a down home person that is very likable talking with. Thinking of bringing my trailer up north (FLA) when it gets chillier along with some pop ups and a few grills & coolers. A fire ring with chairs and a large head for used beer. How many would be in for some fun for no reason? It does get cold in the fall/winter in mid/north FLA. Sleeping out is decent. Remember that Roscoe’s Chili Challenge is coming up 11.1~11.4.2018, the best old school biker party of the year.

·
Registered
7,654 Posts

Congrats on the new Ohlins!
I have Howards #6 in the back and his FKC 101's in the front and can't say enough good things on how well my 2012 Custom rides.
Howard is definitely a wealth of knowledge when it comes to suspensions and is always willing to assist you with your install.
Thanks, once again, Howard for a great riding Glide.
Mike U.

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
I’m running the #6’s on the rear and the 30mm fully adjustable up front. I couldn’t be happier!

Reactions: Mike U
1 - 5 of 5 Posts