Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love the angle and with of the stock bars. I rotated them back toward me a bit and that made the fit pretty good.

Any ideas on a bar that might give me a little more pullback, but have the same angles as the stock bar? Just an inch or two back toward me about the same height would work?

·
Registered
7,454 Posts
HD Heritage Style Handlebars for FLHR/FLTR HD pn 56902-08 they are only around $80 and you use all the stock wiring and cables. ;)

·
Administrator
13,730 Posts
yeah same wires and cables , tho' I did replace the TBW with 32310-08 because the original install threw some codes and the wires were in pretty rough shape when I went back in there . The 32310-08 does away with the green plug and is a good bit longer than the original TBW .. Been in since early '12 ..

JtB

·
Registered
47 Posts
I actually have a cyclevisions +2 in chrome if anyone is interested.:confused:
Still got the bars and what do you want for them? Why did you get rid of them or change?

I'm 6,2 and don't find the stock bars to bad but would like some more height.

Pm me if you want.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.