Road Glide banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok Folks,

I just ordered the 16" peak/14" center grip height bars with medium pullback. Shawn so far has been the best with all my questions answered and the dumb ones I asked via emails. He sent several pics of bars and bikes to give me a better view point on selection.

The Cost $235.00 includes shipping - all I have to do is get them powder coated.

I will give updates as the process from being shipped to receiving, powered coated matte black to match my bike, Install (Indy Shop), to ride and handling.

By the way - My Indy Shop will charge me $800.00 for all labor, materials, and longer braided clutch and brake lines.

My stats - 6-1, 32" inseam

2012 RoadGlide with stock bars
C&C seat lowered 1"(I think)

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have these too ! Same size and pullback You'll love them I have not put them on As I will be trading my RG in on a 2016 But will be getting all my Bars from Bad Seed from now on !
Thanks for the input. So far I am impressed with Shawn and time will tell how the overall experience will be.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Update

I just ordered the bars on Tuesday May 26th and I just got a shipping notice that they were sent priority mail. So far I am impressed.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Post some pics when completed.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will as soon as I get the time to take it to the shop.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Update

I received the bars yesterday and I must say for custom made bars they are well made and it took a week to have them ordered and delivered. Now I need to find the time to get them powdered coated matte black and mounted, hopefully in the next month. I will post pics when it gets completed along with me sitting on the bike.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I'm glad to see you settled on some bars.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm glad to see you settled on some bars.
Me Too! What a headache trying to find the right bars. Now the next question is will I enjoy the pullback and height for long rides. Time will only tell

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mock up stage

Attachments

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Now we're off to powder coat. I chosen to have the mini texture in black and I am also having The fuel door in the same texture as well .

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.