Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't wait to get my new CFR slip-ons. These are the best pipes I've ever heard and had to have them. My V&H monster ovals just didn't have the sound I was looking for. I'll try and post a sound bite once I get them installed.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
bought mine used for 250 like four years ago. they are a deep tone muffler. just be prepared for loss in some lower end torgue. had 3.5" reinharts on b4 cfrs. reinharts did perform better. when i get backed up, i think im gonna try sume of these 4.5" mufflers that Yaffee is selling. cfrs are nice tho.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I'm expecting my cfr"s any day now as well. I'm also ordering the freedom performance true duals and a v&h fuel pak.
I have to wait until mid April to ride though. :(

·
Registered
9 Posts
Great choice....
Some advice- to really open up sound add a set of rush ceramic headers. Huge difference. Sound is awesome. Everywhere I went had compliments

·
Registered
286 Posts
Have a set as well. 1 1/2 yrs old. No issues with sound. Some discoloration on one pipe and you will lose some performance. I just have them. Still stock otherwise

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
They changed chrome shops about a year ago and never really seemed to get caught up. They are worth the wait though. The sound is unlike anything else out there.

·
Premium Member
3,115 Posts
I have 5 sets of smooth chrome and 3 sets of black here ready to go. Call to order please. (818)886-6545

Drew

·
Registered
34 Posts
I have a friend who put these on his street glide. They sound great! He did loose power though. He later installed some torque cones at the head and said he got the power back.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts