Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I juat ordered my Soundstream PN4.320 :) going to be running a set of either Kicker CS654 or Infinity Kappa 62.9i 6.5s. Think itll be a nice sounding system for me.

·
Administrator
12,452 Posts
Good choice! I would go with the Infinity's if I were you, but do the research. (BTW I hope that's a typo and is 520 not 320).

·
Administrator
12,452 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I ordered a 320. Pulled the pic off the auction so idk. Its lenty of power for what I want. Im leaning more towards the infinitys but I am researching before I buy. Have read goid reviews about the infinitys but also heard good things about the Polk MM series also. Next on the order list is the adapters anyways so I have a while haha

·
Registered
66 Posts
I am running this amp and 2 Polk Audio mm651's (2.7 ohm) and 2 Polk Audio db 651's (4 ohm) in the lower fairings. The speakers sound great, but you will not get any listenable FM reception. So far the amp has performed flawlessly....

·
Registered
444 Posts
I juat ordered my Soundstream PN4.320 :) going to be running a set of either Kicker CS654 or Infinity Kappa 62.9i 6.5s. Think itll be a nice sounding system for me.

Where will you mount the amp? In the bags?

·
Registered
444 Posts
Thanks for the mount info. Still looking for that perfect amp for myself. Looking at the RF pbr300. Still not sure though.

·
Registered
290 Posts
im looking at the nano 4.52 for the price a guy cant go to wrong,ill try it this year and see what issues I have with it if any

1 - 20 of 25 Posts