Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up "Blue" from Fuel Moto. With the 107 kit TW777 level B heads and "breathing" accessories, he dynode at 123.39/113.23. Sure wish I knew how to post dyno sheets, but I am sure Fuel Moto could oblige if asked. I am STOKED!!!!:D

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just got to ride him around the block before trailering and heading back home to Colorado. Feels like my 113 S&S rigid that weighs about the same as a sportster,....almost. LOL

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I want to go out in the parking lot here at the Super 8 and start it to listen to it, but worried that some "bad guy" might know whats in the trailer, but then again, WTF, if I had been riding it same dif. Gonna go and start it !:D

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sounds pretty bad A. Can't wait to REALLY ride it. I would like the TW777 to be a bit quieter at idle, but hey, tit for tat right???

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks bro, wish I could load the dyno graph, Its a really nice curve. I can't wait to get home get him out of the trailer and RIDE! Maybe Jaime at FM might see this thread and post it. He seemed to like it.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
Nice upgrade.

I would like to go 107 sometime in the future. Especially with those #'s

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice upgrade.

I would like to go 107 sometime in the future. Especially with those #'s
Wish like hell I could post the graph. Its smooth and curved as uh.... well you know,:confused:

·
EFI tuning and Exhaust Expert
815 Posts
Here is a copy of the OP's graph. From our Facebook news feeds: https://www.facebook.com/FuelMoto

"113Hp/123Tq, Don made the 1000+ mile trip from Colorado on Monday and rolled out the next day with his great running 13 Road Glide. Fuel Moto 107 kit, FM Level B heads, TW-777 cams, Jackpot 2/1/2, V&H Monster Oval mufflers, dyno tuned with Dynojet Power Vision. A great combo with broad power. Thank you for making the trip to Fuel Moto, we greatly appreciate your business and continued support!"

·
Shark of the Month December 2013
679 Posts
I have the same cams in my Stage 4 kit and i wish they were louder. lol Maybe i need to just bump mine up to a 107 real soon.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well, just a couple hours ago I got back to Boone,Colorado. Unloaded Blue from the trailer and took him out for a 20 mile test ride. Man, I got nothing bad to say. Riding thru a 35 MPH zone, he was docile as can be, but cruising at 65 mph, twisting the wick, hold on, 90 mph in nothing flat. I guess you can go for bigger cubes, but I got more than I bargained for and am more than satisfied! Highly recommended to the max. Now to get a lower kick-stand from Pingel so it leans properly.

·
Registered
528 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
mapquest.com

·
Registered
2,610 Posts
Q, them boys are in Wisconsin. I bit far for you. You could always order the kit and find a tuner in your area, or take it to Doc Weaver in Florida.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts