Road Glide banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Post here where your from, and maybe we can get together sometime.

I'm Neil, from Hugoton

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Letting you guys know, Liberal H-D is having an open house this Saturday. They said they are having shirts made up, serving hot-dogs. Sounds like a fun hangout to shoot the bull. I plan on going, the weather is supposed to be really nice.
Let me know if you guys are gonna go so we can look out for each other.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Letting you guys know, Liberal H-D is having an open house this Saturday. They said they are having shirts made up, serving hot-dogs. Sounds like a fun hangout to shoot the bull. I plan on going, the weather is supposed to be really nice.
Let me know if you guys are gonna go so we can look out for each other.
I may head down there. That's a boring ride though :eek:

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just watch your speed through Haskell county.. those bastards are always out.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Just watch your speed through Haskell county.. those bastards are always out.
You got that right. I don't know how many times I go through there and see someone pulled over.

I'll probably run down there late morning and check on some gauges I have on order and also show them a paint chip I found on the saddlebag latch.

·
Registered
120 Posts
I was down in Liberal for about an hour from 11:15 til about 12:20. There were maybe 20 bikes there when I was around. Ate a couple hot dogs, picked up a couple small items and came back home.

K

·
0 Posts
We did the funeral in Dodge this morning, then went to Great Bend to their bike rally. Great day to ride, cept I forgot the sunscreen geez

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I didn't get there until 1:30 or so,.. stuck around till about 3:30. Kent said you were there Gizmo, but the wife and I over slept.

·
Registered
120 Posts
If any of you guys know anyone who would be interested in a brand new Clearview small shield, I've got one for sale. It was literally on the bike for about 15 minutes.

K

·
0 Posts
Last Bucklin Breakfast is tomorrow, were leavin from the HD shop around 8 am. ANyone is welcome, dress warm.

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Last Bucklin Breakfast is tomorrow, were leavin from the HD shop around 8 am. ANyone is welcome, dress warm.
Damnit,.. my bike is at the shop in Liberal getting the black forks put on.

·
Registered
8,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
A few F.Y.I. to you Kansas riders.

The 2nd Sunday of every month, there is a biker breakfast in Garden City at the American Legion. Its $7 a plate, very good food, I have gone twice now,.. great people and good food! Something to put on your calender.

June 12th is our 14th annual poker run down here in Hugoton. This year the run leaves at 2:00, registration from Noon to 2:00. Its at the VFW, just east of the city park. 100% of money raised goes to Hugoton Hospice and the Brian Lamberson memorial scholarships. We offer door prizes, 50/50 pot, a damn good BBQ dinner, and all the cold beer (budweiser and bud light) you can drink, all for the price of a poker hand.
Prices for hands
Single = $30.00
Couple = $40.00
Extra Hand = $5.00

1st place gets $400, 2nd $200, and 3rd $100. As always we will have a tattoo artist, and body piercers. Live band after the run until Midnight. Rain or shine!

K

·
0 Posts
Bucklin Breakfast is the 3rd Sunday every month.

Going to try & make it down there the 12th.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts