Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright my KY people, where ya at?
@FrankieB and I are in Brandenburg (outside of Louisville & near Fort Knox)

·
Registered
247 Posts
Checking in from Northern Kentucky. We live in Crestview Hills, KY which is about 8 miles south of Cincinnati, Ohio. Good to see KY folks checking in.
Bill

·
Registered
85 Posts
Nice! Was just there a few weeks ago at the Burgoo Festival.
It was our first burgoo festival too. We just moved here. I loved the burgoo!

Hey, I see that you are an admin. Anyway you can help me with my username? It is suppose to be Powermaker (because I work in a power plant), but I left out an R. Wasn't sure if you could change it.
We've been meaning to take a ride to Brandenburg, heard there's a good jailhouse pizza.

Thanks, Scott

·
Super Moderator
5,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It was our first burgoo festival too. We just moved here. I loved the burgoo!

Hey, I see that you are an admin. Anyway you can help me with my username? It is suppose to be Powermaker (because I work in a power plant), but I left out an R. Wasn't sure if you could change it.
We've been meaning to take a ride to Brandenburg, heard there's a good jailhouse pizza.

Thanks, Scott
Cool. Where did ya move from? If you arent familiar with the area, there is lots of good riding. Be glad to give ya some suggestions.

I live a couple of miles from Jailhouse. Neat place. You can walk through the upstairs old jail. Give us a yell if you make it over this way.

And youre all set on your forum name. My bill will be in the mail :laugh:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Cool. Where did ya move from? If you arent familiar with the area, there is lots of good riding. Be glad to give ya some suggestions.

I live a couple of miles from Jailhouse. Neat place. You can walk through the upstairs old jail. Give us a yell if you make it over this way.

And youre all set on your forum name. My bill will be in the mail :laugh:
Awesome, thanks! We just moved over from Danville, so we've always been in the area, just moved cities. I appreciate the welcome.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Yep! I'm new to the shark family though.... Only had one a few weeks now.

Can you change my user name to "Haywooder"?

·
Super Moderator
5,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yep! I'm new to the shark family though.... Only had one a few weeks now.

Can you change my user name to "Haywooder"?
Thats great!! Best bike out there for sure.

See ya in a couple of weeks. Holler if ya need anything else.

·
Registered
5,716 Posts
I flew into Nashville yesterday and drove to a client site in Russellville KY.......SOOOOO wished on was on a RG and not in a rental car.......I can see a good life in those parts for sure

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
I flew into Nashville yesterday and drove to a client site in Russellville KY.......SOOOOO wished on was on a RG and not in a rental car.......I can see a good life in those parts for sure
You should a rode there! My wife wants us to buy property near big south fork.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts