Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see that kewl metal is offering a set of trees that are able to bolt on for
Running a 26" front. It keeps the rear trail near stock I would assume. Does anyone have or know about these? If I'm going to spend $1000 to buy either the trees or the trees and a neck rake kit then pay someone to rake it I would be more apt to goin the easier route that I can do myself. However I understand raking the neck would be better all around. Right? Anyone help?

·
Registered
453 Posts
Not really much help on the Kewl metal kit but pickard also makes a bolt on set of triple trees if you want to check those out

·
Registered
1,707 Posts
If I had a choice and could do it without cutting the frame I would do the 26in trees. Course, I never do anything to my bike that cant be undone. I heard from a dealer cuttin the frame will knock like 7-8k off the value of your bike. Just my .02

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Pickard doesn't have a set that's straight bolt on. Kewl metals are bolt on and go. No cutting.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Also. Will cutting the neck void the warranty?

·
Registered
784 Posts
Pickard does offer a bolt on set but it's only for a 23. As far as warranty, if everything is custom on your bike, you have nothing left to warranty. Cut the neck if your going 26, if you go 23, you don't have to cut, you can just do trees

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm leavin the motor alone. So the incase I happen to blow that. Will that be covered?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts