Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Key West Poker Run 9/20

I'm going. Leaving Friday morning, 9/20 out of North Broward with a couple of other bikes. Anyone in the area heading out Friday is welcome to join the ride...

·
Super Moderator
12,429 Posts
I have to work that weekend, but since I work nights I plan to ride down during the day on Saturday.

Sent from my SPH-L710

·
Registered
195 Posts
Looks like the Friday morning ride down for me is back on. Hope to leave around 8am if that's cool with everyone else if we can hook up. I will most likely ride to either the 2nd or 3rd stop (depending on time) then turn around and ride home. Got a commitment in town later from 6-9pm and then hop back on the bike and ride down to Key West Friday night. Maybe if we all can't ride down together we can plan to meet on Saturday afternoon/evening?

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks like the Friday morning ride down for me is back on. Hope to leave around 8am if that's cool with everyone else if we can hook up. I will most likely ride to either the 2nd or 3rd stop (depending on time) then turn around and ride home. Got a commitment in town later from 6-9pm and then hop back on the bike and ride down to Key West Friday night. Maybe if we all can't ride down together we can plan to meet on Saturday afternoon/evening?
That sounds good. The earlier the better for me. As we get closer we can work out the details of meeting places...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts