Road Glide banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got my 2+2's on! Took me a while, but they're on. Whole different ride now much more comfortable.

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Now I got the pics on there!

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Look good and feel great....best DIY I did so far. You won't be disappointed

·
Registered
345 Posts
I have the plus 2s. This winter when I do an audio upgrade I'm gonna do the 2+2's. I only wish they came in 1 1/4 inch. You won't be disappointed in the wrist angle. When I put mine on two years ago I said I wish they were a little taller. Now it's just a matter of tearing it all apart again.

·
Super Moderator
9,671 Posts
no cable replacement needed , you need to get the TGS extension 32310-08 from Harley or some extension wires from Namz .. I went ahead and did the TGS swap , easier to me and you eliminate the connection inside the bar .. I sit up strait with these bars and backrest adjusted properly , have made two trips , 1700 and 2500 miles , and didnt need hiway pegs

JtB

·
Registered
29 Posts
Sorry for all the questions, I am looking for my 4th pair of bars for my RG. What is the model number for the Khromeworks 2+2's?

Sure wish there was a place we could all sit on RG's with all the different types of bars. Sure would make this easier.

·
Registered
934 Posts
What is the price on the bars and the TGS extension? I got arms like a t-rex, do you think these will work for me?

·
Registered
1,262 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What is the price on the bars and the TGS extension? I got arms like a t-rex, do you think these will work for me?
Bars were under $100. I didn't use extensions, I was able to get enough of the TBW out to reconnect it. My clutch cable wasn't quite where I wanted it. It was routed behind my hi way bar so I routed to the front of it and it fit a lot better.

·
Registered
818 Posts
I have a set of 300505's (1"dia. +2 sweepers). Says on site they fit up to 07 flht. I think that they would fit a road glide of the same years.
If anyone wants them, pay the shipping and they're yours. PM me.

·
Registered
11 Posts
2+2

I added the KW 2+2 to my wifes 08 RG. She loves them.!. Elbows bent. She said that now she can lean back to her backrest.
I did not pull the wire looms into bars yet. She wanted them on for testing before we did internal pulls.
When Mama's happy " WE RIDE" That make her HAPPIER
You cant beat the price. $106 shipped.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Just got mine the other day, now I need to decide what to do about the TBW and when to do it.:D

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts