1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
8,264 Posts
Saw someone said Bestbuy had Kicker stuff on sale. Thought I would go look as I am sorting through how I want to improve my audio. Came across this. Anyone know anything about it? Seems like it may be worthwhile. Two people sharing the cost make it less than an hour each on the HD shop clock.

Still have the problem that I don't own a PC.

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/kicker-programming-device-for-select-harley-davidson-vehicles-black/6320193.p?skuId=6320193
I think money better spent on a good amp would be the way to go.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think money better spent on a good amp would be the way to go.
The point is being able to flatten the output of the head unit so that the Amp isn't getting crap in.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
8,264 Posts
The point is being able to flatten the output of the head unit so that the Amp isn't getting crap in.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Bt355 . tried & true .

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Come on Rider.......... you be the test bed :)

I've looked around on the web and the first review I found (on Amazon no less) the guy writes that it marries to the bike, so no sharing with friends :(

At first I was a bit excited because I saw the computer/laptop USB cord and figured you could do some cool EQ tweaking via the PC interface, but the review over at Amazon said that wasn't possible. It might be doing some curve correction automatically though once it's hooked up to the ECM. Hard to tell until someone we trust actually tries it.

·
Registered
408 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Come on Rider.......... you be the test bed :)

I've looked around on the web and the first review I found (on Amazon no less) the guy writes that it marries to the bike, so no sharing with friends :(

At first I was a bit excited because I saw the computer/laptop USB cord and figured you could do some cool EQ tweaking via the PC interface, but the review over at Amazon said that wasn't possible. It might be doing some curve correction automatically though once it's hooked up to the ECM. Hard to tell until someone we trust actually tries it.

Well shit. If it marries that’s ridiculous. The price is the same as an FP3. Can’t imagine I’d get that kind of value out of it. I was thinking it might be shared and give basic flash functionality. Oh well. Guess it’s not magic so I’ll move on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts