Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'm using a set of Biketronics 7.1's for the fairing. They'll set you back a few bucks, but well worth it. It has a lifetime warranty. I'm running a set of Kicker KSC67 in the rear pods. It's an affordable and great sounding speaker. If your going to stick with the 2 speaker set up, I would run a set of Infinity 62.11i's and a PBR300X2. You will need to get speaker adaptors to fit the Kappas...

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
Honestly I think you're going to be disappointed with them. Kicker is nowhere as good of a product that they once where. I think you would be better off going with a 6.5" speaker with the adapter rings. That way when you decide to get an amp (you will, trust me) you will be good to go.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Honestly I think you're going to be disappointed with them. Kicker is nowhere as good of a product that they once where. I think you would be better off going with a 6.5" speaker with the adapter rings. That way when you decide to get an amp (you will, trust me) you will be good to go.
Have you heard Kickers newest product? If and when you do you'll rethink those comments. Ask austinslider about the KSC67 6.5's. I run em in my rear pods and I don't think you can find a better speaker for the price. and trust me. . .I've had em all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts