Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a king tour pack that would work for a 2013 FLTRX. going to use detachable bracket for this, so I don’t need the permanent mounting system. Any color will work, I’ll have it painted if need be. Black works best if available.

Thanks.

·
Registered
267 Posts
I added it to my '10 FLTRX in 2013. I ordered it from the dealer. I will take $700 shipped CONUS. It could take me a few days to find an adequate box and packing. I will take Pay-Pal.

I also have the Non-Ultra Overlay Harness if you need that. It makes connecting the speakers and lights much easier.

Buz

·
Registered
20 Posts
I added it to my '10 FLTRX in 2013. I ordered it from the dealer. I will take $700 shipped CONUS. It could take me a few days to find an adequate box and packing. I will take Pay-Pal.

I also have the Non-Ultra Overlay Harness if you need that. It makes connecting the speakers and lights much easier.

Buz
Any idea if the connection for that is the same as the newer models? I’ve got a an ‘18 FLRTX

·
Registered
267 Posts
I think the mounting hardware for the tour pack itself is the same on both the older ones and the newer ones.

The wiring is different.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Did you sell this? I’m interested if you still have it.

·
Registered
7,195 Posts
check out mutazu.com. they sell king tour packs and have the detachable hardware available too. I bought their king pack unpainted for like $200. ithey also use stock HD hardware. mine is used probably 2 or 3 times a year for my girlfriends shit and it works great. definitely worth looking into. they are available unpainted, black and a few other colors as well. they used to offer a discount if you mentioned you are a member of this forum

1 - 9 of 9 Posts