Road Glide banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***SOLD***

I'm selling my HD King tour pak from my 2012 RGC. It comes complete with the quick detach rack, the tour pak itself (obviously), (2) keys for the lock, rubber mat for the inside/bottom, registration pouch on the inside, Mustang leather lid cover, and chrome luggage rack. As mentioned it is vivid black. It has never been dropped. It could use repainting as the right side paint has taken minor damage (similar to being lightly sand blasted) from riding at highway speeds with my get-back whip attached.

This would be close to $1,400 new and I'm asking $550 plus shipping. I will post detailed pics later tonight when I get home.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Initially I was going to use the old one but then talked myself into buying the new one. My thought process was that the entire bike would then be new, plus I keep the tour pak on the majority of the time so wanted the new design.

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
2,338 Posts
Pictures required per forum rules....... that is a great price.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Pictures required per forum rules....... that is a great price.
Yep, I will get the pics added tonight. Thought I had somebody local interested but it didn't happen and I wanted to get the ad posted. Pics will be here in a few hours.

PICS NOW:

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Please see the pics above. This is not perfect and will need paint. It also has a tiny spot on the left leather arm that is like a small hole. I believe I've priced it to be a good value and it is still a very nice tour pak.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Tour pak is tentatively sold (awaiting payment via PayPal) to Tour Rider which is the first person who responded back with a commitment to purchase. Apologies to anybody else, but it only seems fair to sell to the first person that commits to buy.

·
Registered
593 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Tour pak is sold and already shipped. Thank you.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts