Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a 12" Klock Werks flare windshield, dark tint. I tried it on my ultra but prefer a taller shield. Fits 2013 and earlier Road Glides. In good condition with one minor scratch... asking $125.00 with shipping to continental US.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
Have a 12" Klock Werks flare windshield, dark tint. I tried it on my ultra but prefer a taller shield. Fits 2013 and earlier Road Glides. In good condition with one minor scratch... asking $125.00 with shipping to continental US.

How tall are you?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm 6' 2"... but my bike is an ultra which the seat lifts me up a bit... didn't mind the shield, let a little more wind by than I like, plus the wind in my ears cancelled radio. Same shield on my friends 2010 road glide custom is a lot better, you sit lower.

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Can you tell me the mesurement from the top of the dash to the top of the windshield?

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
Next question where is the scratch located and how large, sorry to be a PIA, just trying to see if it would work for me, I am 6 feet tall and looking for a bit more protection than my current 11 inch.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Next question where is the scratch located and how large, sorry to be a PIA, just trying to see if it would work for me, I am 6 feet tall and looking for a bit more protection than my current 11 inch.
The scratch is on the top of the recurve... in the distortion area of the shield. Because of that, and the tint it is not noticeable on the bike. One of my buddies borrowed bike for a few days and never noticed it until I pointed it out.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts