Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I have the 14" sport flare, I like it but thinking of getting the 12" pro touring for two reasons. One inch taller, the 14 does a good job but still get hit in the forehead, thinking an extra inch would take care of that. Second, a little more room for my new bars. I've heard people say that the 14 can get in the way of the bars if you have them forward enough. Want to be able to make comfort adjustments and don't want to be restricted by the windshield.

Does anyone have the 12" pro touring shield on three 2015/16 road glide with factory 47 Malo bars or similar. I want to see a good side angle and distance between bars and shield.

Looking to get bars done this spring and want to get the stuff ordered soon. Thanks

·
Registered
54 Posts
I have the 15" pro touring on the way arriving friday. Supposedly there's only a 1" difference vertically. I'm going to take a few pictures and I can let you know if that would help.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you could post some pictures of the side and front head on profile that would be great. So how do you like it so far

·
Registered
54 Posts
So far so good overall. I'm going to write up a review in a new thread and include a few pics like I promised. I want to get one with me sitting on the bike and me standing next to it mostly because I'm sexy. Just kidding. That should allow for scale in addition to the shield on the bike by itself.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts