Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, first off I know this has been covered A LOT. I googled and searched but didn't find what I was looking for. I'm requesting pics so I hope this is the right thread.

I just got a 15 RGS and love this bike. I have narrowed my windshield search down to 3. The Klock Werks Flare, Cee Baileys or Windvest. I'm still on the fence about the looks of the Klock Werks. I like the style of the Cee Baileys and think it flows well with the fairing. I also think the Windvest Looks good.

I'm between 5'8 and 5'9 with a 30 inch inseam. I'm running a RSD Boss 2 up seat. The bike is Black Denim also so I'm looking for suggestions on tint.

I would really appreciate pics of these windshields on your bike and what you think of them.

Thanks very much!!!

· Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I've got an 11" freedom shield in the dark smoke tint on my RGS I can get a picture of tonight if you'd like. I haven't had a chance to ride it with all the flash flood rain storms we keep having but I will say it is a very well made and refined shield.

Thanks, a picture would be great whenever you get a chance.

Thanks for all the help and info guys. I really appreciate it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.