Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have looked through the archives and found little information on these bars, most of the posts are two plus years old. Is anyone using these bars?. I am looking at the 10" version. I don't mind the height of the stock bars, but the wrist angle kills me. If you are using them, any impressions would be appreciated.

·
Registered
885 Posts
I am a YUGE fan of the Kliphangers! Put the 14” Pullbacks on my 13 RGU, going to put a set of 10” Pullbacks on my 17 RGU tomorrow! I’ll post pictures when I’m done, but here’s a few of my 13 RGU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, I take it your are happy with the adjustability? When you ride with the 10" I would be interested in your opinion of them as well.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Thanks, I take it your are happy with the adjustability? When you ride with the 10" I would be interested in your opinion of them as well.
Really not as much adjustment as you might think. The windows in the knuckle are pretty small and filled with wires...unless you were to wire externally. That being said I did like the feel but the 12” weren’t enough so I went to a 14” in a different bar. Have the black 12’s in the closet.

·
Registered
885 Posts

Yes, for me the adjustability was just what I was looking for; I was wanting the front to back wrist angle adjustment, and I might experiment with the up and down angle adjustment by flipping the knuckles. Here is the link to the installation video:

https://youtu.be/-3P4zQ_Dff0

·
Registered
3,356 Posts
I like the look of the bars. Another one is the Arlen Ness Modular bars. Same concept but a little cleaner looking I think!!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
I recently put on a set of 10 inch pullback Klip-Hanger handlebars and I'm very happy with them. If you are in the Brooklyn New York area,feel free to contact me and you can try them out for yourself.

·
Registered
885 Posts
Finally got mine on today...

Also added some lighted controls...

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I recently put on a set of 10 inch pullback Klip-Hanger handlebars and I'm very happy with them. If you are in the Brooklyn New York area,feel free to contact me and you can try them out for yourself.

They look great, think that's the route I will go. Is that a HD fender or a Klock Werks?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts