Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,433 Posts
Bike looks good just like that. Peer pressure keeps talking, but doesn't offer any $$$$$, lol. I plan to stay with 21" also, but may change my trees.

·
Registered
286 Posts
Definitely looks good. Thats exactly what I plan on doing this winter. Thanks for posting the pic to confirm my decision.

·
Shark of the Month August 13
3,318 Posts
Sic, stop peer pressuring everybody... LoL

Hey I'm just helping others have better looking bikes :D

I was totally gonna go 23 however peer pressure has me seriously considering a 26. Damn peer pressure.

Bike looks awesome bro. Love the wheel.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

Do what you think you want and can afford, don't lest in to what people that don't know say........done right, it rides phenomenally. Just like bars, if your stuck between 2 sizes, go with the bigger you'll be happier when all said and done

Bike looks good just like that. Peer pressure keeps talking, but doesn't offer any $$$$$, lol. I plan to stay with 21" also, but may change my trees.

1) I ain't throwing money in any direction LOL but I will and have always helped anyone that asks (labor or verbal help)......if your not local bring me your bike or send me some plane tickets ;) I'll turn a wrench for most people

2) 21 with trike trees :) I did all the math a few years ago and "it says" trail numbers are good to go. Only ever talked to one person that's actually did it and he said it rode great and looked much better with the front wheel push a little further out :)

·
Registered
6,572 Posts
Look good!
No peer pressure here I am sticking with my 16" front tire it looks and rides great.

·
Registered
8,642 Posts
If you get tired of the wrapper look , just switch back. It looked just as good before. :)

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,701 Posts
Sic, stop peer pressuring everybody... LoL
As much as SIC_26 is always pushing 26" wheels, I'm figuring that somehow he must get a royalty off every wheel over 23" that is sold! :p Figure maybe I'll take him up on his offer to go anywhere to help with some wrenching. I've got plenty of frequent flyer miles for the ticket .... I wonder how he'd enjoy a trip to northern Maine in February to work on my bike!
Of course it wouldn't be all work, I'd take him ice fishing too.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts