Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a Klockwerks 14" Sport a Flare windshield for my 2015 RG and cannot tell if it is defective or look this way by design. If you are looking at outside front of windshield the left side comes up 3" and starts to bend / curve, but the right side comes up 4.25" before it bends. It looks really odd and I thought it was a defect. Then I was starting to wondering if the right side is higher because it needs more room to open and close the vent? If so why would they not have both come up and bend at the same height?

Does anyone have this windshield and can give me some feedback on theirs?

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. Mine is 3.5" on one side and 4.25" on other. Thanks for clarifying.

·
Registered
10 Posts
That doesn't suprise me I have recieved two so far that have been defective in the way of scratches and I'm waiting for my third one to arrive. Its been over 8 WEEKS since i ordered my first one. Not very happy with klock works right now.

·
Registered
7,286 Posts
Wow. . That's not good to here.. we're the defective WS brought from KlockWerk directly or from a dealer?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Think I'll wait for Clearview to come out with theirs.
rg;

I e-mailed Clearview about 10 days ago and they said that they are going to start development in Feb. They are supposed to e-mail me and everyone else who has inquired about windshields for the 15 RG. Hopefully they will have something out soon. Definitely need to replace the toe nail on there now. I am 6'2 with a 34" inseam so have to figure out what size I would need.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts