Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cleaning out the garage.... I've got my chrome Klockwerks headers for sale. Great shape. Came off an 08 Shark. Make a decent offer and we'll work something out!

Might be selling a tour pack and accessories too. (flag poles, etc.) Haven't decided if I'm gonna get it painted to match or sell it.

88ci Jugs

Touring Screaming Eagle Race Brace - Brand new - Will have to check box for fitment years

Will probably be posting more as i go thru it. Make me a decent offer on any and all of it and it's yours!

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
BTW... they are "double back" headers

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Negative. It's brace that ties the right side of the motor and trans together. It helps to prevent them pulling apart when your putting a lot of stress on the other side with the primary. It's typically used on high horsepower bikes but a lot of people like the look of it and just put it on. Google Harley race brace and several will pop up.

·
Registered
205 Posts
What about the tour pack

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hopefully this pic will show up. Sorry, it's the only one i have at the office.

I have a guy interested in the tour pack but he hasn't let me know anything yet. I'll post if he buys or not.

Attachments

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I also have that badlander seat in the pic available!

·
Registered
125 Posts
hopefully this pic will show up. Sorry, it's the only one i have at the office.

I have a guy interested in the tour pack but he hasn't let me know anything yet. I'll post if he buys or not.
The pic of the pipes isn't great but the pic of the kid is AWESOME, Everyone of us riding a RG should look that happy while riding!

·
Super Moderator
5,854 Posts
Just an FYI....I run the KW headers on mine if you want to see pics...theres plenty in my albums.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They come with everything you need to put them on.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts