Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a pair of klockwerks sameole handle bars on their RG . I am leaning towards these as i am not a fan of the apes on rg. i was looking for any info on the quality fit etc of these . any suggestions where to purchase a set. Any pictures. my next choice is the wildone 513 baby apes. not a big fan of the pullback though. what are your thoughts.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Klockwerks Sameole Bars

Given what you see on the forum, I'm embarassed to say that I liked the look of the OEM Road Glide bars, but wanted to hide the wires. After some research I settled on the Sameole bars. They look substantial and the fact that they are 3/4" wider on each side doesn't hurt either.

No regrets. I'll be sure to send pictures.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I ended up buying a used set and they are at the powdercoaters getting re finished. One thing i didnt like is where the controls bolt on against the fat part of the bar there is a gap. i filed down the welds so they will fit tighter but no near as clean as the wild1 bars i had on my street glide. looking forward to your pictures.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Klockwerks Sameole Bars

Being in Toronto, the bike's been "under wraps" for a while. Now that you mention it, they are kind of industrial in their execution, but if you powdercoat them (as I did) and play with the fitment, they're not bad.

I had Carlini Streetfighter Apes on my Road King and while these are nowhere as "cool" that wasn't the point this time out. Still no regrets

·
Registered
18 Posts
Klockwerks Sameole bars

I'm afraid that these are the best that I can do for now - you'll probably get yours back from the powdercoater soon enough.

If you don't want ape hangers on the Road Glide - have you considered the Hot Rod bars from Sinister Industries? They're 7" high and 35" wide and are very, very cool.

Attachments

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Brohodea since i didnt have any bites i will finish adding the accessories i already had for it and enjoy it. if i get a decent offer i will let it go but its not mandatory. i will figure out another way to fix the roof on the house later. We will have to meet up for a ride in the spring.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts