Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone deal with this company or using any of their gauges? I stumbled onto their website by mistake and they look pretty nice with some good functionality.

·
Registered
773 Posts
I had just found this company and their gauges a few days ago. Was looking at their kit for my RGS. I like that you can change the color where Dakota Digital you have to order the color you want. No one at the shop has heard of or used this company either.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
I’ve used Koso gauges EGT gauges on my snowmobiles. Quality stuff. Never had any problems or had to deal with the company so can’t say anything about customer service.

·
Administrator
12,480 Posts
I’ve been looking at Koso and Dakota Digital, the new Dakotas are able to change colors, so it’s going to be a hard choice, so far I’m learning to Dakota.

Reactions: geo8866 and BH#103

·
Registered
773 Posts
I’ve been looking at Koso and Dakota Digital, the new Dakotas are able to change colors, so it’s going to be a hard choice, so far I’m learning to Dakota.
I have been looking back and forth between Koso and Dakota Digital and for the price savings, I think I'm going to try the Koso brand.

Reactions: BH#103 and RGKen

·
Registered
28 Posts
Koso Gauges

I just installed the Koso Gauges on my 2011 RGU and I think they look amazing!
Only issue I had was the master cable that links all of the gauges together for programming was designed for the Ultra's so it wasn't long enough. Perhaps my dealer didn't order for the RGU specifically.
Very simple to lengthen this cable so not a big deal.

I am very happy with the gauges and they show way more information than the factory setup.

Would highly recommend!!

Attachments

·
Registered
773 Posts
Those new gauges look really good! I think when I get the money together, I'm going to go with the Koso brand ones for mine.

·
Registered
995 Posts
Now that you guys have had these Koso gauges for a while - what do you think? I want to replace my oil temp gauge that won;t stop filling with condensation, was looking at Koso as I can't buy single Dakota gauges through a distributor here in Canada, but Koso ships from a DC in Quebec.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts