Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever heard of this brand? Is this a high quality product? Bad ass bikes in TX is trying to sell them to me for 250. Why should I buy these and not something like Yaffe or similar brands. Looking to get black on black and 12 inchers

·
Registered
570 Posts
Very good bars for a good price. I loved the 12” KSTs I had on my last bike. Yaffee bars looks great but if you have issues their customer service is probably one of the worst I have every dealt with. Just my $0.2. You won’t regret the KST bars.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Anyone ever heard of this brand? Is this a high quality product? Bad ass bikes in TX is trying to sell them to me for 250. Why should I buy these and not something like Yaffe or similar brands. Looking to get black on black and 12 inchers
I have the 14 in Renegades I should be able to install this week. Can tell you the set I received is just as good as any other I have seen. I did have an issue where UPS damaged the first set and KST sent me out a replacement directly so I wouldn’t have to wait for ups to make a claim, get a refund, and then re order. And I didnt even order the first ones from them. Customer service like that keeps me coming back.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Nice bars! I had 10" Yaffe's on my 07 SG and they were crap! Blew the throttle cable twice in a year! Definitely will consider those! Speakers first!

·
Registered
103 Posts
These bars are Polished Stainless, not Chrome plated. I had Wild 1 Chubbies WO509 16 inch Apes on my 06 Glide and I like these way better.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Donk know if the Black is powder coat or what but they look great and are tough. You are right about the great customer service.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just ordered my 1st set of bars tonight. 14" outlaws by KST can't wait till they arrive. Then the challenge of self install. I hear it is fairly easy to do bars on the new road glides, no cable changes and plug and play. Any of you install your own?

·
Registered
623 Posts
KST is about a 20 mile ride from me in Georgia. I had their bars on my bike years ago before they became as successful as they are now. They used to, and believe still will, make bars to whatever specifications you desire. Their customer service is top notch

·
Registered
1 Posts
I ordered 14" Renegades for my 17 RGS and will be installing them myself. I did find a great video that JP Cycles put out installing 12 inch bars, pretty easy to follow. I found it on YouTube.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Yep installed my 12” Vindictas on Sunday. Running the wires in the bars was a PITA. All good now tho!! I would do it myself again. Good luck.
Yo Guerra, can you post up a pic of those 12s on your RG? Thanks...

·
Registered
161 Posts
Those look BADASS! Looks like I'm going with those. Thanks!!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts