Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not for me, I'm in the minority and like my stock bars. So now I'm selling them.

$150 includes shipping to continental US and paypal fees.

Attachments

·
Registered
151 Posts
Would these fit a 2013 Custom? And I am assuming the wires run inside the bars (I assume almost all do for RGs)?

If so I would be interested.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Would these fit a 2013 Custom? And I am assuming the wires run inside the bars (I assume almost all do for RGs)?

Those look like they’re for 15-up...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
94 Posts
What about them did you not like? I have been considering a set of these at 5'7" 10's or 12's seem like they should be a pretty good fit for me.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

These are for the 15 and up models. Not sure they'd fit a 13.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What about them did you not like? I have been considering a set of these at 5'7" 10's or 12's seem like they should be a pretty good fit for me.
I have a recurring knot in my left shoulderblade. The shoulder prefers the lower position of the stock bars. I thought I could use these since they are fairly close to the stock position, but they are further forward and the hand angle causes my shoulder to not like me on long trips. I tried for several weeks but no go. As soon as I put the stockers back on my shoulder liked me again.

I'm just shy of 5'9" and without the shoulder issue these would have been great for me.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Shocking but they are still for sale.

·
Registered
525 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bars are SOLD

1 - 12 of 12 Posts