Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed these KST Kustoms Outlaw 14" a couple of months ago. Finally had some decent weather and time to put some miles on and take some pictures. I love everything about these bars, way better than stock. I was worried the 14" would be too big (I'm 5'8"), but the size is perfect. I called KST and they did some custom bends, 7" pull back. Great customer service.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
12,428 Posts
Those look good. I hope I have the same luck, I have 10" apes now but want to go a bit higher, so I bypassed 12" and ordered a set of 14"s that are supposed to have 8" pullback, I'm 5'8" also. Did you need extensions? They claim I won't, but I have a set of 4" extensions just in case.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Those look good. I hope I have the same luck, I have 10" apes now but want to go a bit higher, so I bypassed 12" and ordered a set of 14"s that are supposed to have 8" pullback, I'm 5'8" also. Did you need extensions? They claim I won't, but I have a set of 4" extensions just in case.
No extensions for the wiring needed for the 14". My only concern is the brake and clutch lines. They are a little tighter than I care for. I had to roll the bars back a little (clearance issues with windshield at full lock). This took up some of the slack in the lines.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts