Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to possibly trade my 12 inch KST Kustoms Outlaw handlebars. Put them on about a year ago and are just not working for me comfort wise. Would like to find something 12 inches tall with 36 inch width and 8-10 inch pullback. Would also consider selling maybe.

·
Registered
633 Posts
I have used wildone 10" on 2 bikes -3 of the guys have wildone 12.5-not as cool looking as some,but I know they work--goodluck

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have used wildone 10" on 2 bikes -3 of the guys have wildone 12.5-not as cool looking as some,but I know they work--goodluck

I had a Road King before my Road Glide and it had apes on it when I bought it. Pretty sure I remember seeing Wild 1 somewhere on them when I replaced the grips so I might end up giving those a look. I never had any comfort issues with those.

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
That bar dimension you describe is about exact to the Factory 47 Signature bars.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Interested in selling them at all?
They are the gloss black version just to let you know. I’d be happy to sell them, they’re just sitting around. What year scoot do you have? These are 1 1/4” bars for 15 and later
My bike is a 13 so those won’t work. I have the polished on mine now and that’s probably what I will go with again. Thanks for the info though.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts