Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last day of a 20% off sale.

Bought Pathfinders, now I just have to wait for spring.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The 20% off banner is still up on their website.

·
Registered
8,856 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Loving these 12" KST Spearhead bars. The adjustability makes them a perfect fit as well as the excellent quality and craftsmanship. Ordered Monday, shipped free and delivered Thursday. 2.5 hour install on Friday and burned up a tank of gas Saturday trying em out. if you're on the fence about these bars, I'd highly recommend giving them a try.

Attachments

·
Registered
205 Posts
Loving these 12" KST Spearhead bars. The adjustability makes them a perfect fit as well as the excellent quality and craftsmanship. Ordered Monday, shipped free and delivered Thursday. 2.5 hour install on Friday and burned up a tank of gas Saturday trying em out. if you're on the fence about these bars, I'd highly recommend giving them a try.
I think I'm going to get the 12" also. I know most people seem to go 14/16 though.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
got the 12" straight jackets for around $150. with their sale.

just couldn't see paying 400+ for handlebars. imma cheap bastage lol

they look great, still moving them around to check fit...

·
Registered
360 Posts
got the 12" straight jackets for around $150. with their sale.

just couldn't see paying 400+ for handlebars. imma cheap bastage lol

they look great, still moving them around to check fit...
Pics?

I agree, $400 is a lot for bars. The only benefits are larger diameter and easier wire fishing. But I’ve done bars before, so fishing doesn’t concern me much. Not $200 worth! Congrats on the buy. Now, about those pics...

·
Registered
604 Posts
I had the gloss black 12” straightjackets, ran them for 1 week and couldn’t get used to the width so I took them off. Was a decent bar and a good company to deal with, just weren’t for me.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
I had the gloss black 12” straightjackets, ran them for 1 week and couldn’t get used to the width so I took them off. Was a decent bar and a good company to deal with, just weren’t for me.
yeah, that's what i'm trying to adjust to.
the stock bars make my right rotator cuff hurt.
like @RFG7680 said, these initially gave me a knot in my shoulder area, but 2nd ride they weren't as bad after pulling them back towards me more.
if these don't work i guess i'll go with the tallboy bars.
i had an RGU loaner for a week when my engine was being rebuilt and they seemed to be a bit taller...

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
like @RFG7680 said, these initially gave me a knot in my shoulder area, but 2nd ride they weren't as bad after pulling them back towards me more.
i had an RGU loaner for a week when my engine was being rebuilt and they seemed to be a bit taller...
Our X comes with 9" rise. The RGU comes with an 11" rise. So it is taller.

Reactions: Little Wing

·
Registered
604 Posts
I ended up with Khromewerks touring bars for road glides. About same height as stock, but puts the hands in a better position.

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
I have the 14" Renegades in black. Love everything about them.

·
Registered
360 Posts
You guys need to post pics or we don’t believe any of you are running on anything other than stock bars.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,468 Posts
You guys need to post pics or we don’t believe any of you are running on anything other than stock bars.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
As a 2 month member, you need to go back and look at the threads with the pix posted before you joined.(y)

·
Registered
360 Posts
As a 2 month member, you need to go back and look at the threads with the pix posted before you joined.(y)
Don’t be condescending. Since when does your time on an Internet forum warrant you any special status?

And that’s stupid advice anyway. No one is searching other threads, looking for specific users to see pictures of Bob or Earl’s bikes. When you have a thread about mods, it’s not uncommon to post pics when you discuss your mods. If you had said “scroll up” to see the pics, you’d have a point. But you didn’t. And so your condescending advice is off base.

But have a Merry Christmas anyway!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 37 Posts