Road Glide banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Don’t be condescending. Since when does your time on an Internet forum warrant you any special status?

And that’s stupid advice anyway. No one is searching other threads, looking for specific users to see pictures of Bob or Earl’s bikes. When you have a thread about mods, it’s not uncommon to post pics when you discuss your mods. If you had said “scroll up” to see the pics, you’d have a point. But you didn’t. And so your condescending advice is off base.

But have a Merry Christmas anyway!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's You're condescending, not your...

And for what it's worth, there's already a whole thread on here with the pix You're looking for. So take some more "stupid advice" and use the damn search feature and quit being lazy.

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
106 Posts
It's You're condescending, not your...
You’re wrong (see what I did there?). Re-read it. I wasn’t saying “you are condescending” I was talking about “your condescending advice”. That is, the condescending advice you were giving. Give it up. You’re wrong.

Now I’m being condescending.

Oh, and post pics when you talk about your mods. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

·
Registered
8,264 Posts

·
Registered
8,264 Posts

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
You’re wrong (see what I did there?). Re-read it. I wasn’t saying “you are condescending” I was talking about “your condescending advice”. That is, the condescending advice you were giving. Give it up. You’re wrong.

Now I’m being condescending.

Oh, and post pics when you talk about your mods.
Search for it. As previously stated, there's another thread about them.

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Those bars look great! They look like 1.5" and are they the ones that adjust at the base?

Next question, whats the little square dohickey on your gauge cluster?
I can answer part of that for Train. Yup 1.5" bars and also yup to adjustable at the base.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
I was in a pretty bad wreck 9 years ago, and it screwed my left wrist pretty badly. When my left hand was re-attached, it didn't knit just right, so it's at a weird angle. Being able to have both hands comfortable on asymmetrical bars is flat-out amazing.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts