Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone running the KST Straight Jacket 12" bars on their Glide? I see lots of post for KST Spearheads and all kinds of "meat hook" type bars but not any KST Straight Jacket bars.............

Thanks

·
Registered
276 Posts
I had 12” now went to 14”. I think they’re great bars.
5CA62F8A-FA8E-4E9E-BC47-2ADA9802A1D3.jpeg

8D33B966-9639-40D7-A767-C767FDAC8E5C.jpeg

Reactions: mach65 and fej425

·
Registered
78 Posts
Anyone running the KST Straight Jacket 12" bars on their Glide? I see lots of post for KST Spearheads and all kinds of "meat hook" type bars but not any KST Straight Jacket bars.............

Thanks
I will be installing a 12" set on a friends 2020 Limited this week. I have 13" road6customs on mine, I will compare them.

Reactions: mach65

·
Registered
26 Posts
I too have the 12" Straight Jackets on mine. @ 6' 1" and a 34' inseam I think they're perfect. I love the "Buck Horn" style of yesteryear. I've also noticed they gave more leverage for counter-steering. I had to drop them down a tad tho, at full stop they hit the 10" Memphis Shade "Spoiler" windshield (just barely tho). I'll try to figure out how to load a picture. I'm not too tech savy.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I too have the 12" Straight Jackets on mine. @ 6' 1" and a 34' inseam I think they're perfect. I love the "Buck Horn" style of yesteryear. I've also noticed they gave more leverage for counter-steering. I had to drop them down a tad tho, at full stop they hit the 10" Memphis Shade "Spoiler" windshield (just barely tho). I'll try to figure out how to load a picture. I'm not too tech savy. View attachment 426489
Tried to keep the picture small...told you I wasn't to tech savy.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I tried them on mine. Found them to be too wide for my liking so switched them out.
I hope they are not to wide, the specs say 34 inches end to end of bars, thats about 2 inches more than stock. Fingers crossed that I like them, I rode a friends Ultra limited with the KST six bend 12 inch bars and they felt good on the bat wing........

1 - 9 of 9 Posts