Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kudos to John at J&M Audio for great Customer Service!

I had one of my XT Rokker series speakers go out, and the midrange speakers on both of the grills were damaged. I contacted John and he told me to send them in for repair/replacement. After seeing the midranges, he said it looked like they had been damaged by a pressure washer.

While I only wash with a bucket of soapy water and a hose with no nozzle of any kind, I cannot say the same for the dealership when I have service work done.

John replaced the main speaker and offered to replace the grill speakers as well, even though it looked like they were not a manufacturing defect, but was caused by circumstances beyond the company's contol.

I told him I would cover the cost of the grill speakers ($72.00 after an online discount) since it was not J&M Audio's fault.

It took only one day after they received the defective speaker before they sent out a replacement.

John and his team at J&M Audio have once again exhibited great customer service. Great Job John!

·
Registered
264 Posts
Same thing happened to my speakers and he replaced them as well. I dont understand why he or his products dont get more credit for what they do and what they bring to the table. I am a j&m fan for life. Just installed a set of rokker tweeters that replaced two of my gauges.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Service from John and J&M has been the best I have ever received from any company for any product.

·
Super Moderator
5,879 Posts
Good to hear everything worked out for ya.
I got to meet John at the VTwin Expo last month. Great guy. He had lots of good things to say about our forum.

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
I had one speaker go bad...prior to the Roller XTs. J&M sent me four new XTs as I had them in fairing and lowers. Had in 4 days as I told them I was heading to a rally. GREAT PRODUCT & SERVICE.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 6 of 6 Posts