Road Glide banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Called CD as I have their LED turn signals front and back. After one year one of the fronts stopped working. They have lifetime warranty. When I called they were very nice, asked me to return it and they would repair or replace. After 3 or 4 days they are replacing them, no cost, no hassle. they even paid for return priorty mail.

thanks Custom Dynamics. Great products. Great service after the sale.

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
I've had to do all my warranty work of CD through the dealer I bought it from. CD gave me a little of a nuisance for the items. But no one beats their lifetime warranty.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I will put in a plug for CD as well. We (my wife and I -DebJay) ordered 2 sets of GEN200-1157 amber/white front and Red rear LEDs with magic strobe, one of the Magic Strobe units did not function proper (brake flashing strobe stuck in default), after calling CD they quickly had a Tech on the phone talking with me and confirmed it was faulty. Warranty dept. called back with instructions to discard the faulty unit and sent a good and tested unit that day and arrived in my hand 2 days later. Great Follow up! And they look Great!!

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 3 of 3 Posts