Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
We have tuned sold installed many of them and they work great. We have tuned many of them with TTS-power vision -SE -Tmax
We have tuned more of them with TTS Mastertune.

Anyone have any input about these cams?? I talked to 2 guys that build with them today and both swear by them. Any thoughts?? What is the best tuner for the $$

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,910 Posts
On my Dyno stock 103 cams and exhaust I have never broke 100 hp like that.
Now with added head yes it can be done easily.
I see some of the Dyno sheets and just shake my head. On just cams and pipes on stock 103"

QUOTE=pipe3214;2452834]Are the #'s im hearing any where close to accurate?? 101HP and 112 TW with stock heads and pistons. Having pipes and intake? Thank you Frank

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I found the dyno sheets. I figured they was high. But not as crazy as the ones i saw on fuel moto. Holy crap. There crazy exaggerated #'s And if was real it'd be a no brainier and id have a fuel moto 107 with heads and cams. 114/127. $1850

·
Registered
575 Posts
I like em. I had headwork done and a 58mm TB and ended up with the numbers you see in my sig at bottom of the page. This is with 10.1/1 compression. I am the only one I've seen that had higher hp than tq with these cams, may be my combo or probably how my heads were ported, not sure. I posted my dyno sheet last year some time have to see if I can find it. The torque line doesn't have a big hump like a lot of cams produce, it just goes up and stays straight all the way across. Also, this is with a Dragula 2 into 1 exhaust.

·
Registered
111 Posts
the 24 like many cams will make 93-97 hp/105-110 tq on avg just like most other cams with stage 1 ex. You will see one here or there that will be higher but look for the avg numbers not one or two that show 5+ over anywhere else.

Looking at numbers you cannot compare a Dyno jet to a dyno star or super flow. As it is the dyno to dyno will vary a small amount but not different machines.

·
Registered
985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Update. TC24D cams are in and dyno tuned. 98.46 hp at 5800
109.86 tq at 3300. Didn't drop below 100 to 5800. I think it is possible if the tuner would a pulled to 6000 it mite a made 100 hp. But he didn't and I'm super happy with the seat a the pants results :)

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Update. TC24D cams are in and dyno tuned. 98.46 hp at 5800
109.86 tq at 3300. Didn't drop below 100 to 5800. I think it is possible if the tuner would a pulled to 6000 it mite a made 100 hp. But he didn't and I'm super happy with the seat a the pants results :)

Curious - can you please post the chart?

·
Registered
491 Posts
Those dyno #s looks good but it is the "seat of the pants" dyno that really counts.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts